Learning anywhere and everywhere
As one of Canberra’s newest campuses, St John Paul II College is a unique marriage of contemporary design and contemporary education.
From the outset, our founders sought to realise our vision in our environment: believing that a school should engender pride and enable learning through its facilities as well as its philosophy.
Our campus reflects our commitment to flexible, sustainable and innovative education, with space for every student to thrive. Like the best modern homes and workplaces, the design takes advantage of natural light and open space. Classrooms were constructed to be adaptable, allowing teachers to purpose-build the learning environment.
It is fully equipped to support modern technologies, and built to the highest energy efficiency rating.
- A Performing Arts Centre and Theatre [ACT Architectural Award winner, 2015]
- A school kitchen garden and commercial kitchen supplying fresh cooked food each day
- State of the art Visual Arts (Art, Ceramics and Photography) and Design and Technology facilities
- Technology hubs
- Spacious, modern learning spaces to enable innovative learning
- Purpose planned facilities for the senior years
- Stunning landscaped grounds