New School Year
Year 7, Year 11 and New Students are due back to school on Monday 1 February.
- Year 7 students please arrive at 8.45am for registration – in the Hall. The school day concludes at 3.35pm. Students will need to bring lunch, however, recess will be provided. No PE Uniforms will be needed on the first day.
- Year 11 Students please arrive at TBA, you will be free to leave at TBA.
- We invite new students joining JPC in Year 8 to Year 10 to arrive at TBA. Please bring your iPad or Laptop (Year 10). Students can be collected from the ICG at TBA.
All continuing students are due back to school on Tuesday 4 February for a normal school day – 8.55am to 3.35pm.
For the first couple of days Year 7 and new students will be assisted with School Bus Processes at the end of the day.
Parents are reminded that the carpark has very limited space and there is high congestion, especially in the afternoons. Buses do have priority and cars will need to wait so buses have access to and from the collection point. We suggest if you must collect your son or daughter please arrive after the buses have left the school grounds, this is generally by 3.55pm.
Stationery List – NB this list is the same for all school years.
Year 10 and above can either have an iPad or can change to a Laptop if prefered.
WHAT TO BRING
Please ensure all your child’s items and uniform are clearly labelled with their name.
- iPad + Protective iPad Case
- Sturdy A4 Exercise Books – 120 pages (approximately) (6 for Year 7, an extra 2 are required for Years 8 to 10, 6 for Year 11 and 5 for Year 12)
- A4 grid book 120 pages
(Year 11 & 12’s – only required a grid book if doing Maths or Science)
- Pencil case containing:
pens, pencils (lead pencils)
textas (12 textas is enough)
scissors, glue, ruler, eraser (NB: No white-out)
- Scientific Calculator – Casio Education FX 82AU Plus II
(Senior students doing Specialist Mathematics and Specialist Methods Mathematics require a graphics calculator – TI-Nspire CX CAS- Texas Instruments Calculator – check with the teacher prior to purchasing)
Elective subjects may specify additional requirements and we suggest having an organisational zipped folder to keep work together for these subjects.
The school will provide padlocks for lockers for Year 7 students. Replacement locks will incur a cost. Padlocks are available for sale for other year levels or students can bring one from home.